- INCREDIBLE ORIGINAL CONDITION!
- ONLY 44,917 ACTUAL MILES!
- ONE OF ONLY 2,599 BUILT!
- LAST PRODUCTION MODEL YEAR FOR THE 911SC
- ONLY TWO OWNERS FROM NEW
- METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED
- FULL DOCUMENTATION INCLUDING OWNER’S MANUAL, TOOLS, EXCELLENT SERVICE HISTORY, PORSCHE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND MORE!
- SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES OF THIS RARE AND DESIRABLE MODEL TO BE FOUND ON THE MARKET TODAY!
- FACTORY SUNROOF
- AIR CONDITIONING
- POWER WINDOWS
- 16” FUCHS WHEELS
- LEATHER SEATS
- FOG LIGHTS
- BLAUPUNKT TOP-OF-THE-LINE STEREO SYSTEM
The 1983 Porsche 911SC Coupe for sale at Daniel Schmitt & Co. comes finished in classic Guards Red with an impeccably-kept black leather interior. This magnificent 911SC is among one of the finest examples that we have seen in many years; it has only been driven 44,917 miles from new. This two owner, meticulously maintained 911SC is ready to drive and performs incredibly well. Full documentation including excellent service history, its Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, owner’s manual, and tools accompany this 911. We are proud to offer this Porsche to the true collector who appreciates low miles and superior condition.
Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013 and posting gains of 395-percent over the last 10-years. Ready to make an investment you can actually enjoy? Please contact one of our expert sales consultants AT (314) 291 7000 or email@example.com for more information. They will be happy to give you a complete walk-around, supply you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have. Bid with confidence; you not be disappointed in this one-of-a-kind find.